5 things Bretagne

5 Things #65

19:43Sugar&Dinosaurs

Cinq choses que j'ai aimé dernièrement...
Five things that I liked lately... 

1. Je suis fan de mon tote bag Pin up de Breizh Club ramené de Bretagne. Je collectionne les tote bags et le design de celui-ci est parfait! J'adore cette photo volée prise par ma maman cet été 😁
°°°
1. I'm in love with my tote bag Pin up from Breizh Club brought back from Brittany. I collect tote bags and the design of it is perfect! I love this stolen photo taken by my mom this summer 😁


2. La Bretagne. En août nous avons passé quelques jours dans les côtes d'armor et je suis tombée amoureuse de la mer turquoise, du granit rose, des pins, ... Je vous en reparle en détails bientôt.
°°°
2. Brittany. In August we spent a few days in the Coasts of Armor and I fell in love with the turquoise sea, the pink granite, the pines, ... I will tell you in detail soon.


3. J'ai reçu de la part d'Ice-watch deux belles montres, une pour Philippe et une pour moi. Philippe a le modèle Ice Time en coloris Brown Stone et moi j'ai également un modèle Ice Time mais en coloris Black Gold. On est très content de nos montres, ça faisait longtemps que je ne portais plus de montre mais depuis que j'ai celle-ci je la porte quasiment tous les jours.
°°°
3. I received from Ice-watch two beautiful watches, one for Philippe and one for me. Philippe has the Ice Time model in Brown Stone and I also have an Ice Time model but in Black Gold. We are very happy with our watches, it's been a long time since I wore  a watch but since I have this one I wear it almost every day.


4. Hier soir Philippe et moi sommes allés à un wedding afterwork organisé par Anna Katina. C'était sympa, il y avait plusieurs workshops, j'ai pu fabriquer une boutonnière et je pense bien faire celle de Philippe (DIY for ever!). Anna nous a pris en photo, il me tarde de voir le résultat, j'aime beaucoup son travail.
°°°
4. Last night Philippe and I went to a wedding afterwork organized by Anna Katina. It was nice, there were several workshops, I was able to make a buttonhole and I think I'll make Philippe's (DIY for ever!). Anna took  pictures of us, I look forward to see the outcome, I love her work.


5. Début septembre juste avant de rentrer au Luxembourg nous sommes allé au festival Tastes en Minervois qui avait lieu dans les rues de Bize Minervois. Le concept, 4 grands chefs proposent un menu composé de 5 bouchés/tapas et 100 vignerons proposent leurs vins en dégustation. L'ambiance était sympa, c'était très bien organisé, les menus étaient très bons, bref c'était top!
°°°
5. In early September just before returning to Luxembourg we went to the festival Tastes en Minervois which took place in the streets of Bize Minervois. The concept, 4 great chefs offer a menu consisting of 5 mouth-watering tapas and 100 winegrowers offer their wines in tasting. The atmosphere was nice, it was very well organized, menus were very good, in short it was great!

You Might Also Like

1 commentaires

@sugar_and_dinosaurs